- About Us
- Our Commitment
- U.S. Vaccines
- Vaccine Essentials
- Our Web Sites
Today, according to the World Health Organization (WHO), vaccines are available to protect against more than 26 infectious diseases.
As a global company, Sanofi Pasteur has a broad range of vaccines to help protect against 21 infectious diseases.
- World’s largest manufacturer of seasonal influenza vaccines: more than 220 million doses provided in 2015
- World’s leading provider of inactivated poliomyelitis vaccine
- Broadest range of modern pediatric combination vaccines for children throughout the world
- World’s main provider of meningococcal vaccines with an unfaltering commitment to provide meningococcal vaccine for outbreaks control in West Africa
- Largest portfolio of vaccines for travelers and people living in tropical areas: typhoid, rabies, yellow fever, Japanese encephalitis, meningococcal meningitis, cholera, dengue, hepatitis A, hepatitis B
Our vaccine help protect against 21 infectious diseases.